Make witch school a permanent map again!

Back in the past witch school was a permanent map and now just exclusive for halloween??..
Well why not make it permanent again. it was a very good map. i had alot of fun playing on that map!
Maybe manor is also same vibes with witch school but it was really killing fps bruh. Witch school also the map that make me playing mm sadly now it’s only for halloween. So guys made it permanent again pls :((

i like your idea but it is mostly halloween based such as toy house turned into haunted house. Also for chrstmas office was given a makeover and they added village. However i feel they should leave it as an exclusive halloween map. Dont forget, you can play those maps in a cs. WB to the forums :smile:

3 Likes

Yes i know i can play it on cs. but i want that on normal game too. so i can vote it when grinding leaderboard. Also i feel like hive can create a new map for halloween event and they can make witch school permanent. And what your opinion about this lmk?

4 Likes

Meh opininon tbh. Im not a big fan of of changing witch school to be permanenet as we mostly know it for a Halloween map so changing it wood feel wierd

2 Likes

Well Ty for your opinion! But i wish hive can make it permanent tho, like the first it was release! So i can enjoy playing this game again.

2 Likes

Hopefully they will soon but we will have to wait and see

2 Likes

It will be awesome :worried:

4 Likes

It would be so awesome…

It would be so cool!

Voted!

3 Likes

Thanks for voting! Still waiting until hive did this :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Manor, in my opinion, is more of a Halloween map than witch school by a lot. The Hive needs a new Halloween map, so why not reskin witch school and make it permanent while making a new, more Halloweeny map. Yeah, witch school really isn’t that Halloweeny, The Hive could do so much better. Plus you guys are forgetting about souls that happened last hive-o-ween, they don’t need a seasonal map for mm when they got an event for the whole game. Sure, a seasonal map would still be great, it’s just not needed(don’t get me wrong, I still want one, just a better one than the one we got rn).

2 Likes

Yeah, That’s true

If its just during Halloween so Manor should be deleted and witch school should be pernament

1 Like