Make Town Square smaller

Idea:

Town Square is one of the biggest map and Seeker rarely find a lot of Hiders. What about make it smaller?

More information:

Every house will be closed and the middle will be halved to make the map less OP.
Suggest me what you think!

no, making maps smaller is certainly the wrong direction to take hide and seek. In fact, certain maps should be made bigger (kingston, pripyat, plasma, etc). I also don’t like town square but making it smaller isn’t the right solution imo.

6 Likes

I always think of town square as too small lol

3 Likes

I mean, not making it micro but just close some houses. Or maybe is just me :pensive:

or you could just increase time for some maps

I don’t think they’re doing this, all the maps have got the same time…

My problem with town square is the lack of good hiding spaces and the layout of the map, both of which lead to more runners on that specific map. Running is too easy.

1 Like

BE A CRAFTING TABLE i mean bookshelf never oak leaves……………………………… never!!!

I always pick leaves for any map

2 Likes

what!!! they alwasys stand out!!!

Same lol
anyway making it smaller it would make useful to catch more easily who’s running

1 Like

Not necessarily. The biggest problem is the bridges to the middle that are very easy to climb up from the side if you know what you’re doing. Then you can jump off and lose the seeker. Basically, running is a problem because you can run in 3 dimensions. It doesn’t really have anything to do with size.

mmaybe there could be a certain amount of time you could be running before havting to hide again

or we should be buffing hiders not nerfing them because a good seeker can win 95% of their games (wishfvll, olivaii, jimsuee, hxrricqne, etc) and seeker mains make noob players dislike the game. Better fixes to the game include block buyables, block levels, jump solid, making hiders invis during the grace period, seeker queue, fixing the timer, and improving the survivability of hiders on the super easy-to-seek maps.

5 Likes

Actually everything we need in this game.

Totally agree, coming from java it was such a downgrade I can’t even start to describe it. And it has been years since the switch to bedrock only.

I can see the point about town square though. It’s a large map with nothing of interest in it. If not reduced, it could definitely be revised.

2 Likes