Make TNT do damage after death

Idea:
Controversial, but make TNT do damage to enemies even after you have died.

More information:
I use TNT in CTF to take out or scare away multiple enemies when I’m losing a fight, but no one ever really leaves when there’s more than 2 people attacking me, as if they hit me enough, I’ll die before the TNT can go off. So, I think that TNT should do damage even after the bomber has died, so enemies actually have a reason to run from it.

In SG at least the Poison Boombox is still effective after the bomber’s death.

No, the regular TNT boombox does not do anything after death except knockback.

I like the TNT mechanics the way they are so im not really for this change

2 Likes

Great idea @RandomSheep2530

1 Like

no ty, tnt not doing damage after death makes 1v4s more possible bc even if someone spams tnt u can just kill them before it explodes, giving more depth to the game.

IMO the current tnt mechanics are perfect and shouldn’t be touched. Berries and arrows tho…

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s the best idea all minigames have their own strategy for pvp and non pvp it’s not that it suck or ur bad its just the way it is developed try to time ur TNT or if ur on 4v1 nor 2v1 try to bow spamm or provoke them on the tight space for better result of tnt like when they are running with flag place the TNT 5 blocks from them so the TNT will kill them instantly. Practice make it perfect but thats my opinion and TNT spamm is pure evil and toxic too

2 Likes

I think its better to have them not do damage such as a previous comment said,

He makes a really strong point and i strongly agree.

1 Like