Make the time in the void longer in skywars kits

Ok so when your using void walker and you fall sometimes people try to use the ender pearl and clutch.Even though you can respawn when you fall some people(like me) have reflex and throw an ender pearl.

When we throw an ender pearl sometimes its to late and we respawn back to out island but get dammed teleported back again by that damn epearl.

So maybe hive could make the time in the void longer i guess?

1 Like

This seems like a very rare situation to happen, so idk if it might be worth the effort

however, I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt, I’ve never really experienced this

2 Likes

It happens all the time to me since I can land a pearl clutch on certain maps ~1/3 times, and when I do miss it, I literally just die normally.

That’s why I stopped using void walker

it’s one of the risks of pearl clutching, the kit itself is already very op it still needs some cons to it

1 Like

Good idea :laughing: I voted because of all the pain I have been experiencing. (Some times, not all the time)

You got my vote since I could prob do more clutches with this

1 Like

I think instead of spending more time in the void, if you throw a pearl within 5 seconds when you hit the bottom of the map, the void warp shouldn’t work.

I have personally experienced this, vouch!