Make the t wars map metas different

Idk if this has been suggested, however because t wars has been the same rinse and repeat game for a while I think there’s ways to change it up.

The maps are a way to change it, most maps in treasure wars (and in skywars) don’t really have that much unique from each other, however there’s ways to make maps unique and fun.

Adding elevations to specific maps, such as the mid being higher than each base with emerald gens being at specific places for example is a great way, or the siderushes in solos being diagonal are another good way since it can change the meta and strategy.

Making maps that are everyone friendly (meaning that even mobile players can have fun with it) are also good ways because I’ve seen how difficult it could be with some maps since its mostly a bridge land which not everyone is good at bridging,

If these suggestions do get implemented into the game it could help bring in a variety of players good or bad to play the game again, as well as making the game simply fun or at least better than what it is atm, not necessarily saying that t wars is horrible right now.

1 Like

The Hive is planning to introduce Seasons to Treasure Wars in the future and they already have many changes in mind to make games more enjoyable. :blobheart:

I actually like the current map style a lot and don’t think making the middle island higher is necessary. Some maps in Treasure Wars Solos already have islands that make siderushing diagonally possible, such as Aero or Warped where you can choose who to attack first. Most ‘basic’ maps are the old ones that were added a long time ago.

I would say that almost all maps are well designed for mobile players to play on. Most bridges from the own island to the diamond generator usually require less than 16 blocks, which is fair in my opinion. Compared to other maps from other servers, The Hives maps offer a good mobile experience without making the maps too small for other platforms such as console or PC. :slightly_smiling_face:

Some of this is not the point I’m getting across

Other than 2 maps that I can think of, there’s little unique from each map other than its architectural design (including new ones). You may like the currently style however there’s many people, especially those who play the game a lot that just find it repetitive, however of course I’m gonna be talking to a brick wall anyways because suggestions like these get shut down anyways.

The elevations could be something like the emerald generators at mid being higher than the actual mid with walkways, which makes the fights and strategies better.