Make the level limit to 75 or 100

hide and seek is on of the easiest games to max out, and im pretty sure im not the only one waiting for an update

I dont have any idea for unlockables

1 Like

oh god i put an emoji NOOOOO

You can’t just make an suggestion to add levels and then not even give them any ideas.
Also if you want to edit, click the pencil icon to edit out the stuff you don’t want.

1 Like

I feel that 50 levels is enough for now. Hide and Seek is a fun game and all, but to level up, all it is now is to sit and use taunts. It would take very long for one to reach level 75 or 100. So, for now, I would say it’s best to stay as is.

Well i have some ideas, for example when you are a hunter you could have a throwable like the murder mistery one, but it would take all your energy

If there were ways to make more xp in the gamemode than there are currently, then I would say add a new level cap, yeah. There currently isn’t enough to do so now I would say. Any ideas for more xp?

it’s been said a lot: it’s being worked on

hide and seek will probably get it’s update a bit later since SG, DR and some others modes haven’t been updated in much longer than HNS

basically be patient

i feel like getting 500 exp per round is already plenty

1 Like

its cool that dr is having a level update cuz i maxed out on june 2021, sadly my switch doesn’t work because of BSOD so ill have to play on pc ):

I think they will do this eventually, but they are going to let everyone have a chance to get the current max level of 50.

i remember that the day before lvl 50 in h&s i was lvl 19, and i went to sleep, next day i was like: finally im gonna max out a game, i joined h&s and saw the new level limit and i was like :expressionless: but i got lvl 50 in november.

they should make if only 5 blocks stay alive the taunts make 50% extra xp but the sound is louder, i find it a good tradeoff

I like the idea, though I agree other games like DR need priority with more levels first.

In terms of things to add for a new level ceiling, there would be more cosmetics obviously, new titles, but they’d need to make a way for more xp or increase the xp we get now I think. I can only imagine how tedious being level 74 or 99 would be considering how slow leveling gets around the late 40’s already.

In doing so, they might need to tackle another situation- how slow scrolling on taunts is. If they added a few taunts with more xp and made scrolling a lot faster, that would ease the new level cap I think. I like the idea of the less hiders left alive, the more xp you get from taunts!

1 Like

They dont always need to add stuff when new levels are released, they could add levels and add items in the future

what’s the point??
If there aren’t any rewards, the casual playebase isin’t going to want to grind until they add the rewards.

1 Like

Ah yes, cause people(like me) totally don’t play even while lvl 50

Please give me a proper counter argument instead of meaningless words.

2 Likes

they dont need to specify every reward for every level, if someone suggests to add more levels and it gets accepted, hive will obviously add rewards

2 Likes

What do you mean a “proper” argument??? You said people won’t grind without rewards, I said people still do grind at lvl 50. Ill also add the fact that after hasn’t been new levels for what, a year or more? I’d rather have endless meaningless levels then be capped at one, it gives the game purpose more then stats ever will since stats don’t give rewards, level will eventually when staff get around to adding rewards

If the hive were to add more levels, they would probably add a bigger update with it. Do you have a suggestion for an update they could add with it instead of just adding more levels?