Make the item shop in treasure wars accessible only when you RIGHT click

Idea: make the item shop in treasure wars only accessible when you right click on it because some people completely adjust themselves in it and its basically impossible to hit them

its very annoying >:(

I understand this completely. While it is possible to hit them out if they move, sometimes it takes up to 5 minutes to get them to move.

1 Like

yea man like sometimes you have to wait like 10 minutes of they go afk there

just shoot them with a bow

I know, its so annoying, and this isn’t even a big change, and it would get rid of an annoying strategy that is not intended to be there.

I agree with fixing this exploit, but I don’t feel like this is the right way to do it. Some players might not realize that you can only right click on the shop, and would be confused. Even if there was a chat message, some players have have chat disabled. I feel all that needs to be done is to add two barrier blocks inside of the entity, like the SkyWars mystery chest does. :+1:

12 Likes

then they can make it like Hypixel where it literally says on top of the character “RIGHT CLICK”

2 Likes

Yes, placing 2 barrier blocks would work as well.

1 Like

im not against it if it stops that stupid exploit

Y’know, mobile players would need to hold down on the screen to activate the shop. This would get really annoying and I don’t think this is the proper action to take

10 Likes

Are you suggesting that shop keeper traps should be made impossible? Lol

Shh don’t tell them about these :wink:

1 Like

have you ever gone against people who do this? this trap is stupid and annoying and people like you succ

3 Likes

Lol you can just /hub. I’m sorry you’ve been abused lmao

1 Like

or just make it so ur unable use the shop in combat? this could cause issues tho

Well this would be unfair for mobile
I am a former mobile player and have the right to say that

1 Like

I was going to say that

If you buy an item by accident

LOL

(Also I am not double posting bc I was replying to the guy who said the thing about mobile players)

Why don’t they just make the shop entity 1 block high

You can always hit them out with snowballs or arrows. :+1: