Make the Cost for Armor cheaper

Make the Cost for Armor cheaper.

make the cost of armor cheaper because it takes way too many materials for armor
Vote if you want treasure wars to be like hypixel bedwars

I personally think it is well-priced if not underpriced, so no unfortunately

4 Likes

no everything is completely balanced except iron armer which should be cheaper

4 Likes

Oh yeah I forgot about that lol, but chain and diamond don’t need to be lowered, iron should be 24 I think

1 Like

only iron

but also… this is The Hive and not hypixel, if u want hypixel bedwars go to java or on hyperlands

1 Like

Originally, the cost was 16 emeralds, but it was boosted to 20 because it was too quick to get it. I disagree with this because I think that diamond armor shouldn’t be able to be gotten in 3 minutes. It drags out games and is very annoying.

7 Likes

I’m not certain, but wasn’t the price already lowered? (Diamond armour used to be 32 emeralds, now 20?)

nope it was raised (used to be 16, now its 20)
read the post directly above urs lmaoo

2 Likes

Ah, icba to be totally honest

1 Like

no it was 16 then got moved up to 20

1 Like

no

don’t make it cheaper

honestly Dia armor should take 25 Emeralds

3 Likes

The resources on hive spawn much faster, so you could technically get diamond armor in less than 2 minutes if it were for 6 ems

SoccerMaster, I’m aware now, Thanks anyway for the heads up (I don’t play tw much anymore)

Dia armor is at a good price rn. If it was more expensive, it would make it way harder to get a set of dia armor if someone else does in solos, which makes it extremely hard to win