Make knockback Nemo’s more common

So in skywars/skywars kits i think knockback nemos are getting rarer and rarer everyday and I think you guys should make knockback nemos a 1/3 chance, a little bit more common then a spell. And they would get found a lot more often. But with the chances of kb nemos right now it’s almost impossible to find them and after months of playing i found out the chances were 1/100 for knockback nemos. Thats a 0.01% chance that you guys currently have.

I completely understand what you’re talking about, but in my opinion knockback nemos are meant to be rare as they’re more of an endgame item.

In addition, the chances of you getting a knockback nemo further into the game is higher becuase you have the chance of getting them from eliminating other users further enhancing the ‘endgame’ purpose of the item.

Coupling these reasons together I think that the nemo is fairly balanced in terms of distribution and shouldn’t be changed.

3 Likes

I also agree with Winner that its fine the way it is, you honestly don’t need a nemo in most situations.

1 Like

Definitely not. skywars is one of my favorite games, and if i lose 15 times in a row because everyone’s slapping their nemos around, i might just quit skywars.

1 Like

Yea… knock back nemos are very op and I think if you want the chances of getting one to be higher, a solution might be to lower the knock back it deals.

1 Like

I feel called out lol

As for the suggestion, I think the Nemo is fine as it is.

2 Likes

back on topic, if its gonna be a 1 in 3 chance, i suggest making it one time use, like in block drop.

3 Likes

We don’t need more nemos.

3 Likes

I think it would be fun as some ltm, nemo craziness or something like that.

2 Likes