Make it so Hive+ can pause and stack boosters

Recently, regular players are able to make custom servers. I’m glad they did this, and the limit is small, but I just feel like Hive+ isn’t worth it anymore, since it’s not very “useful”. I think two perks that would make Hive+ more worth it would be the ability to pause and stack boosters. Pausing boosters is something many people want, and being able to do it with hive plus would definitely increase it’s worth. Stacking boosters is a QOL feature, like being able to have more quests.

cool feature imo but I think there should be a stack cap like +200% exp limit

3 Likes

yeah ofc lol

1 Like

I definitely agree with this idea, it would be a nice qol feature. Though Hive+ is definitely still worth it, as we still get all of the perks that existed before cs’s. It was just worth even more for a while.

1 Like

Banger suggestion unikern

1 Like

I have to say, pausing boosters seems like a very nice addition to the Hive+ perks. I assume it would be easy enough to implement :smile:
I don’t agree with Boosters being stackable though.

4 Likes

Seems like a good feature and cool perk, easy vote

if this feature was added and didnt have a limit…

Me: Spends $1K on xp boosters so that I can max out Just Build with a meh rating and Murder Mystery by getting a coin.

3 Likes

Yeah thought of that

If there’s no cap people would just buy a [crap]ton of boosters and max out a game with only one kill

2 Likes

I personally think that making boosters stackable even to a certain extent would make it too easy for some people to grind. People will start seeing maxed players and think; ‘Wow, they probably spent a lot of money.’ Hive+ already has a huge experience advantage on regulars anyways. I agree with the booster pausing idea though

3 Likes

actually the point of the thread and it has no p2w advantages/whatsoever

and it would be obvious that there’d be a cap if this ever gets implemented

2 Likes

I 100% agree, maybe limit it to 2 or 3?

5 Likes

Yeah I’d like to see something like this implemented into the server. Stacking is an issue tho. I agree with adept when he says it could make leveling up to easy for players.

2 would probably be the most I’d say because a 310% xp boost or above would be out of hand

4 Likes

It’s not pay to win necessarily, but it’s pay to win at grinding. Let’s say the cap was 5. If someone paid $10 an hour, they would get 4x more xp than a regular. Some pay to win at grinding is fine, especially since Hive+ is a one time payment. I’m just saying that this could quite likely be too much

1 Like

The hive is making a profit either way and no one else’s game is affected, I don’t see any downsides to it

Even if no one else’s game is affected, it will drop the value of being maxed in a game

there is no value of being maxed in a game, you gain pixels. maxing out doesnt reward you other than giving you a costume (which are also pixels in a block game).

i do agree with maxing booster stacks at 2. if you had four boosters tho, it would just be a 2.0x booster for 2hrs. (Boosters increase xp by 50 percent right?)

6 Likes

though I prob not gonna pause a booster its def a QOL ft and being able to stack boosters is def something im gonna do

hey guys its minecraft so you should be able to stack them to 16 or 64

7 Likes