Make it impossible to open a body while holding a weapon

While PvPing near bodies in SG, it’s possible to click on them, allowing the other person to attack you while you have to wait to close the GUI. Instead, nothing should happen if they accidentally get clicked while holding a weapon.

I would love this implemented to SG because it’s really frustrating.
Someone is chasing you near a dead body, he doesn’t try to loot him, you attack him and THEN
GUI Opens
Opponent kills you

A message that informs you that you can’t loot a dead body while holding a weapon would be cool. Nice suggestion :+1:.

2 Likes

This is a great idea because it can get really infuriating if you are doing PVP with an opponent and you accidentally clicked on a dead body/crate, the GUI opens, then your opponent finishes you off with a stone sword and you have iron easily because the GUI hinders you from doing anything else besides modifying your inventory unless you close it down, hope they add this feature because it can get really annoying and you are easy to kill if you open the GUI and an opponent just ambushes you unexpectedly and kills you.

1 Like

And the axe too please, you sometimes pvp with that.

4 Likes

On mobile I have to hold on the bodies to open up the UI but it’s the chests that bother me the most in pvp.

1 Like

Good idea, cubecraft did this with some entities, so I’m pretty sure it is possibly

2 Likes