Make "I Got Regular" posts against the rules

Sorry for another double post*

I agree, there should be threads called, “I got this achievement” or “I got this Badge”.

1 Like

Imma go make one lmao

Since it was my idea

1 Like

Done, might as well close this suggestion

https://forum.playhive.com/t/i-got-badge-name-thread/32089

1 Like

Redirect them to that

exactly. back then.

also bad argument
you could say that for a lot of things, like last to post wins.

4 Likes

regular is so easy to get lol, there’s no need for arguing. before anyone comes at me, i’m getting it back in february

all you have to do is log in for 50 days in the last 100 days, read all the new topics, post a little bit and like posts you enjoy. the posts don’t bother me much, but i understand why people are bothered by them because they’re like grabbing and low effort. the idea of having a “i got insert badge here” topic is good.

11 Likes

oh yeah it was u who said that :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Hello guys,

Please remember to keep the conversation civil and polite. You can disagree with the topic without insulting and being rude to others; make sure to criticize the idea, and not them personally. Also refrain from making sarcastic or passive aggressive comments, as these just lead to drama. Thanks!

We will keep the thread open for now, but we will be closely monitoring it.

8 Likes

still think that they should all be in one post thread ngl

okay idk who is doing this but someone keeps editing and deleting posts and now I’m confused

its the mods that are deleting the posts that thhey dont feel is right

5 Likes

How is going to make the topic anyways?

whos gonna tell him that i got regular in april

2 Likes

It is without a doubt that some find it annoying when there are whole topics that just say they got regular, and it was for that reason i put when i got regular in the brag about yourself topic. This does not mean I think it should be against the rules. I believe if the topic contains relevant information and is more than just a single sentence proclaiming they got regular, it should be allowed. Say if the user discusses memories and recognizes the friends they have met on the forums, they should not be punished.
Getting regular is a nice feeling and it is important for people to look back and reflect on its meaning. Overall, if people relay relevant information that signifies the importance of getting regular they deserve to do so.

6 Likes

Nearly a week later, I got Regular XD

Yeah, things like last one to post exist, a whole new topic isn’t needed at times

I Got Regular

Re-Gu-Lar=The trust level I gained

3 Likes

Congrats! But AR already has a post where you could have said that.

https://forum.playhive.com/t/forums-trust-level-updates/32684?u=scratchfangs

1 Like

If it becomes a problem, the staff will deal with it accordingly. For now, we have no issues with such posts.

4 Likes