Make "I Got Regular" posts against the rules

This is just plain annoying and it’s also really spammy. Plus, this acts like likebait! To some people, it’s really easy to get regular and when people keep making these posts, the forums are gonna get clogged. Just look at all these posts when searching with the term “I got regular”.

lol all of those screenshots are at least a month ago, some all the way back in june. Also, they’re not hurting you so what is the problem?

11 Likes

I agree with what you are saying but more new people are joining which means more people are going to get regular soon. Then there will be lots and lots of spammy posts with “I have regular”. There is a chance that the forums can just get clogged with posts like this.

7 Likes

Yes. They should be prohibited on the forums. Only exception could be the Leader rank.

1 Like

Also, not much people care if you have regular or not really.

1 Like

Only moderators and the hive team members get Leader rank, and i don’t think they will make an announcement specifically for that.

Anyway, yeah I don’t like the getting regular posts very much either.

11 Likes

Ohhh. I didn’t know about that

Yes please.

1 Like

It doesn’t violate any of the community guidelines.

3 Likes

Um…
Um…
Not true smh

Feel like this and putting a temporary cap on forum games will help clean it up
All of my unreads but one (out of 29) are forum games that aren’t fun and are pointless lol

1 Like

lmao I dont care about regular, the stuff is clogging the forums

and fyi, it violates spam so…

5 Likes

Agree, somewhat. I don’t think that “I got Regular” TOPICS should exist, but posts in Last to Post Wins should be allowed.

5 Likes

Yes, new forumers may get regular, but getting regular takes a while. I’m pretty sure the “new” regular people will be familiar with the rules, and what to not to do and what to do by the time they get the rank. I’m pretty sure when we all first started using the forums, we weren’t really sure what we were doing wrong, but once you get regular you are pretty educated on what you should do or not do.

It may make sense if the “I got Member” posts are against the rules, since members are fairly new people in the forums community and they are still learning the ways and rules of it.

2 Likes

what if we just make one post with a list of names for all the ppl who have reg?

thats actually a good idea… every time someone gets regular they get congratulated there!

they get to celebrate AND they dont clog the forums

should i make this a thing (or thunder idm/c/k)

regular topic?
  • yes
  • no

0 voters

7 Likes

I honestly dont find it annoying so idm seeing topics called, “I got regular yay”.

EDIT:
5 months later
these topics are weird
I wish this idea became official

1 Like

Yeah, but it’s easy to get regular, and when more people join, forumers with regular increase.

No, because I sene a few regulars postfarming and breaking rules.

That’s not really how it works. Ofc we didn’t know what to do until we read the rules which I bet none of you ever did. All you have to do to get regular is like a few posts and play a few forum games.

I think you can be allowed to say that you got regular in “Last Person to Post Wins”.

1 Like

But didn’t you do the same when you got member tho

1 Like