Make @hivebot respond to cookie-cutter forum post

One thing I’ve noticed for a while is cookie-cutter forum posts, now one suggestion from @Ryan I think states the people should be required read the rules and I agree with that, but I think hivebot should have automatic responses to certain stuff, so let’s do an example, MrAdminEverywhere asks to become mod or how to apply (despite only playing the server 1 hour ever and fresh in the discord and forums) instead of having people and admins kinda wasting time responding to these, have the bot try to respond to as many as possible. This would also help with the Skywars posts and Skyblock recently.

To clarify some things up I said up there

On the top it kinda came off as I don’t like anyone new in the community, I love having new people, but it is annoying when they try to act like they know whats going on, when they don’t have a clue. Obviously we are all new to a community at some point, but when you join just make sure you get how things work a bit by reading the rules, than we are good.

Yes, yes, yes! Make sure to vote for your own suggestion too!

I still don’t understand why you encourage people to do that.

Anyways, maybe allow regulars to send this message somehow because a basic bot can’t really understand a topic

2 Likes

That seems like a better alternative

I’m not sure why this didn’t happen to me when I was new. Maybe it’s just that I didn’t make many new topics. :man_shrugging:

Do you not like your own suggestion?

2 Likes

Hey, you might as well get an extra vote. It’s a feature.

EDIT: Just realized I bumped this whoops.

1 Like

Eh 9 days isn’t exactly a bump, its fine lol

4 Likes