Make gold generators active even when the team is not alive

Now you probably think no but hear me out.

So picture this. Your treasure is gone and you are bridging to the base nearby but you realize they are not in the game and even worse the bridge you made you, unfortunately, can’t get back up to not the only way for you to be free is you be lucky enough to win a fight against an opponent and hove they either drop 5 or more gold or at least enough blocks to escape where you are at with is unlikely since if you opponent knows your trapped they will just leave you there until they come back with better armor or weapons to fight you with.

Now sadly enough this happens in a lot of rounds in Treasure Wars and it is all because of the fact that gold generators for some reason have to shut off after the opponent is eliminated which makes no sense and halts progression and if there is a Treasure Wars season 1 I hope and I really do hope that this is changed so it doesn’t happen.

Now the last thing I will address is the problems with adding this to the game but there are solutions and the only issue with this is lagging the server because of there being too much gold in the gens well that is simple because since there are multiple gens that you can use you can now enforce a cap of about 64 or 128, doesn’t matter so then the player won’t just stay stuck in their base.

I only just realised this post is a duplicate but I still want to post this to get a point across.

Thats why the chest is a thing. You have to plan ahead and put materials in the chest so if an issue like this occurs you’ll be all set and can make your getaway

3 Likes

Not when you get rushed because that is not an option especially if you have low health after a fight while other servers like hypixel have chests but iron and gold don’t stop spawning after the team is eliminated so that argument is just weak in general but if it was possible to gain heath and strength after a kill then maybe I can agree with you.

1 Like

When I rarely play TW I never get stuck on an island because there’s materials in my chest. I can take a sword, blocks, or materials from it and quickly use it to getaway or fight back

3 Likes

This is why I hate Treasure Wars No one wants the game to change and when people give good suggestions they get dismissed bruh the gameplay of Treasure Wars hasn’t changed in years.

This game will just become another hypixel bedwars where the developers and players are too scared of changing the game causing the game to die.

1 Like

bro seasons is coming very soon and everyone is excited for it

3 Likes

This could be considered a dupe

It’s slightly different in that these ones never turn off, but both suggestions suggest having a way to keep the gens on after the team is eliminated.

3 Likes

I knew this post was a dupe tbh.

1 Like

Then whyd u post it

1 Like