Make Ender pearls only obtainable at mid in SW

Make Ender pearls only available in Ender chests or Mystery Chests

Ok, so I was watching @anon14919351 stream, and he said to make Ender pearls only obtainable at mid.

Reasons: When players get ender pearls at starter island, they can just always pearl away constantly until they run out. If they spawn only at mid, then they can’t just teleport as soon as the game starts. It is really annoying when they just have unlimited pearls it seams like, and just run using them.

I dont get why you can get pearls at your base this is like Aviicifi strats but the game helps you
also why are mid chests THIS bad

and if they make pearls only mid they should make it not do damage when you land, how are you supposed to pearl clutch

2 Likes

I mean pearls don’t kill you, they leave you on 1 HP but if you hit a wall and fall like 4 blocks you die or if you land you just get 1 tapped

5 Likes

You’re solving one problem but adding a much worse one. Making pearls only available at mid would mean usually one person has all the pearls in the game.

4 Likes

Oh… I guess your right. If anybody could suggest something to make this better plz do

Instead we could give everyone a pearl when they spawn Keep it as it is. I like being able to pearl to mid fast

5 Likes

What really sucks is when you get no pearl, no KB boombox, and no blocks.

3 Likes

Bruh I can’t say how many times it has happened. It is so annoying

2 Likes

I mean, you can always chop down the trees at your base

1 Like

Mining iron ores should give you enough blocks to get to the next island ;D

To the suggestion: I think it would be the best to remove enderpearls from normal chests and only let them drop with gold ores and enderchests because gold ores are useless atm. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Gold ore is pretty good for getting boom boxes

1 Like

They are also pretty useful for yeeting yourself off the map xD

1 Like

Except when you’re unlucky and always get arrows.

(Also it’s enough not enought)

2 Likes

I would personally dislike it because I don’t wanna wait half a year like I do in TreasureWars before rushing…

I like the way starter chests give you all the basic loot and then you can get better stuff via ores.

But I do agree that gold ore is useless, like the lapis ore.

1 Like

Yeah I know, but that puts you at an immediate disadvantage to the other players.

1 Like

not a very good idea, mid rushers would be buffed a ton, seeing as they would have all the pearls and mid chests dont refill.

1 Like

It would make players want to go to mid… Beside they could add that gold ore would mabey drop a pearl

most good players already rush mid, when i’m in a solo game, I rush mid. get 3 chests, 5 redstone and a couple emeralds, and go to mid. if i were to go to mid and snatch all the pearls, i would be the one with all the enderpearls. see how this creates a worse problem? its better to make an item accessible for everyone than to make a meta where only one person gets it

1 Like

They could make it drop from gold ore sometimes