Make ctf prestigeable

Itonly has 20 levels so no way are they doing it this early. They need to focus on other things like block party. I say no

1 Like

i don’t rlly like this idea at the moment tbh, like maybe in a couple of months this could be nice to add but not rn.

bro why are these posts flagged smh.

2 Likes

Priority should be given to raising the level caps of old SGs and other games before raising the level caps of relatively new games. That is what many players are waiting for. (maybe)
I think Hive needs to treat all games equally.

2 Likes

While I’m maxed out, I just don’t see a point in adding more lvls if u like it continue playing

1 Like

Yep, Atleast make it 40 so you get the girl version and you prestige.

1 Like

Ok I suggest you take a few steps back and understand that having prestige’s wouldn’t work yet I suggest the hive to add another 40 levels to hive CTF in total making it 60 levels.

I think it would be cool since I maxed out ctf I don’t really play it and I’m not the only one too, so it would bring back players to give them a goal to strive for.

1 Like

Welcome to the forums! :beedance:

I do that when against level 1s

Out of all of the games why should this be included in the prestige club?

It’s a super fun game! Has the ability to be one of the most popular if not the most popular game in the Hive, but sadly it was too easy to reach max level, making it seem useless to keep playing. Of course you could still play after maxing, but like I said, makes it feel useless since you could play a different game and unlock stuff when leveling up. It does need a lot more levels though before they should add prestiging.

2 Likes

First off that’s an opinion not a fact so you shouldn’t use it in a counter-argument.

Have you ever heard of playing for fun, grinding leaderboards, quests, and/or chilling with friends?

Overall, I agree with your main point of the comment I just gotta keep that toxicity train rolling ya know?

1 Like

You said it was super fun, isn’t that enough to make you keep playing?

1 Like

I was not the one who said that. @DaWhadurMonz was the one who said that.

He quoted dawadurmonz
I’m pretty sure I butchered that name

3 Likes

Congratulations on figuring that out you’ve earned yourself one gold :star:

what? you reply to Louiscraft’s post that a quote from his post labelled as by dawhadurmonz wasn’t made by you trying to act smug then when someone corrects you you try to be sarcastic and say wEll DonE heRe’s a gOlD stAR

Also what do you mean by “toxicity train”, you literally label every post that disagrees with you

“If you are on a continuous search to be offended, you will always find what you’re looking for; even when it isn’t there” - Bill Kellogg (some baseball player idk)

3 Likes

Nope! Other games the Hive offers are fun as well, and gives rewards for leveling up!

1 Like

Huh? I comment 1 hour before Louis comments. I point out two issues with the op’s post. Louis for some reason instead of just hearting my comment just makes another comment about the first part of my comment. And for some reason I take that comment as him replying to me and not op (Which is something I just realized couple minutes ago). So I respond saying the op made the “seems useless to keep playing after max” thingy not realizing he was just approaching it from a different angle. I accept full responsibility for the mix up. I made the gold star joke because I thought it was funny. And the “toxicity train” thing is a joke about how everyone has a tendency to turn a good post to a bad post via attempting to find any possible issue they can with the post. And what do you mean by “label every post that disagrees with you”? If I did then every post I have ever made would have this “label”. Hopefully this clears it up have a good evening!

1 Like

With ‘labeling’ they didn’t mean a literal tag of some sort but rather that you keep trying to disprove the critique your posts get. It’s like you HAVE to have the final word and have to be correct and only you. The ‘jokes’ don’t help either.

2 Likes