Make a new BlockParty mode

Make it so then there is a mode where the objective is NOT to outlast all players, its to get to round 25 and survive it.

So if all the other players were out, the game wouldn’t end and would only stop if no one made it to the 25th round.

So its basically a you vs BlockParty gamemode.

And before anyone says its impossible, I have some photos of proof right here:

And i wanted to insert a video of a funny clip when I THREW round 25 when I had a color tp, but it wouldn’t let me upload it on here.

Please consider!!

If you want to play Block Party up to round 25 with no other players, the best thing to do would be to create a Custom Server.

I don’t really why this would need to be a public game if there were no competition really, and I feel like it would mess up the XP system (especially as you can already do exactly this in a Custom Server).

6 Likes

Omg
Custom servers?! Oh no, guess we don’t need just build duos or either extended modes since you can make both happen by making a custom server!!!
That reason is so stupid, sorry if it sounds mean. I just don’t understand it at all. Like yeah, you can make it in a custom server but its very different from having it as a gamemode.

I don’t think so. To get the winning xp in this mode you’d HAVE to survive all 25 rounds. While in regular you’d just have to outlast other players, which I don’t see much games where multiple people survive till the end. Plus they could always mess around with the xp to make it balanced.

I’m not voting for this idea since it’s not anything different from the regular mode. Maybe if its longer and has the other powerups(nemo) to make it stand out more then it would be a better idea.

4 Likes

True, pretty sad the hive didn’t put negative powerups and nemos into public servers yet…

1 Like

Those were always meant to be cs features.
Continuing the discussion from Nemo Blockparty:

2 Likes

You can basically already do this. Just ignore all the other players and if someone else is as good as you, you’ll both get to round 25 and your objective will be complete

3 Likes