Make a backrooms level run for your life map

We know that MM got a backrooms map, so why not deathrun?

Level ! (Run for your life) would be PERFECT for this game mode. I mean, regularly, you would be running from someone, but now the deaths are trying to kill you while you run through this abandoned hospital hallway.

Level ! Is an abandoned hospital hallway that stretches for 5 kilometers (I think) you are also being chased by entities that if catch up to you, you will die. So Level ! alone, is a death run.

So just a deathrun map or is it the monster chasing you gamemode

1 Like

Dats cool i would vote maybe in the backrooms map when the game starts its dark light ar just flashing while running away from entity’s

1 Like

Reg deathrun

1 Like

wait backrooms is a hospital??

2 Likes

No its lik office tbh my opinion i think its lik offic than a hospital

1 Like

Having another backrooms map in the hive kinda ruins the unquiness of the orginal backrooms map. That also leads to problem that its probaly gonna keep on getting more votes compared to the other maps.

2 Likes

While I agree with the first part of your statement, the second part is a bit off.
In The Backrooms’ first 2 or 3 weeks, the votes varied from about 17 to 23 on average.
Now, the votes vary around 5 to 13 average.
I agree with you on that there shouldn’t be another Backrooms map for uniqueness, but your information of map voting is sadly false.

2 Likes

I was a little biased on the fact the it got overrated when it came out since I wanted to play the newer maps and someone once said @here which annoyed me so much but 5 to 13 votes is still a lot of votes and usally gets the map chossen most of the time even when the map dosen’t get 17 to 23 votes.(Edited the second time to stay consistent with the “-” and the “to”).

2 Likes

It is still a lot, but it’s a big difference compared to when it was first released. Due to these averages, I can safely predict that the votes will soon lower down to 3 to 8 on average in a few weeks to a month.

2 Likes

Kinda doubt that it will lower to 3 to 8 votes since people will still continue to vote the backrooms map because of the arg that is still going on and each time it gets updated the map will gain more and more votes for each time something gets added to the arg.

2 Likes

What do you mean by “when it gets updated?” The Backrooms only have variants, and it doesn’t get updated.

When I say “gets updated” I mean the backrooms arg. Just to make sure by the way but did the arg end with a costume?

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure, after getting the code, it has a response, then after a bit, you receive the “Anomaly Explorer” costume. (I don’t know, I haven’t completed the code yet :sob:)

2 Likes

Backrooms is SEVERAL LEVELS. A hospital, an office, a highway, anything.

1 Like

Asking because if the the arg ended with the costume then my previous post wont be correct.

2 Likes

Got it. No problem, if you have any other questions, just ask me!

2 Likes

3 to 8 still too much for DR map. When I mainly play this game, the map vote vary from 1 to 4, when the new map came out it gets more vote but less than 10.

2 Likes

It is the best idea of the week! Voted :trophy:

Good idea, but the Hive shouldn’t be centered around the backrooms. I’ve seen way to many posts saying “add backrooms this, add backrooms that” just because people think “because hive added a backrooms MM map, they should make everything backrooms!”. Like, no, that’s not what it should be. They already made a whole storyline and costume and puzzle and lore, of all things, and that already took too long. Making more backrooms themed, well, anything, at this point, just is a bad idea. Like, I don’t wanna log on one day and see the whole hub in a backrooms style room, or something. Like guys, THE HIVE IS ABOUT BEES!!! I know I’m probably freaking out too much about this and overthinking it (and also this reply is getting waaaay to long xd), but I just don’t want Hive to have everything centered around backrooms. AAAAAAAAAAA I’m so happy I got that out. Anyway those are my thoughts on it, and make sure to reply to this and say “I LIVED!” if you managed to read this without passing away of reading too much.

Have a great day!

1 Like