Mailbots are hard too find

I find that finding all mailbots is too difficult, so I suggest that you can buy a mailbot scanner with quest points or real money.

You could just look up a tutorial.

1 Like

I tried that. I managed to miss one mailbot. By time i noticed, it was too late. In order to find it, i would have to do a tutorial all over again. It just isn’t worth it.

Finally finished one of the hub parkours though.

Ok, good point because now I remembered what happened to me.

Like Captbossalf said.

look up a tutorial on YouTube

Heres one of them: ALL 100 GOLDEN MAILBOTS LOCATIONS IN THE HIVE / ВСЕ 100 ЗОЛОТЫХ ПОЧТОВЫХ БОТОВ! - #Hive #TheHive - YouTube

I’ve been thinking about making some kind of tool to help people find them but it would involve coordinates which most people don’t have on Hive.

The actual suggestion doesn’t seem like a good idea to me. You shouldn’t have to (or be able to) pay to find things that are meant to be hidden. Online tutorials are one thing, but the company that hid the unlockables locking a cheaty solution behind micro transactions is another thing entirely. This also just doesn’t seem like something Hive would do.

1 Like

Maybe like some kind of hint. where you could use 100 QP for a hint at the location of a mailbot you havent found? It doesn’t give it away but it makes it worth it

2 Likes

That is way too much QP just for a little hint

2 Likes

I watchet a Tutorial and The View from The Tower ist great!

2 Likes

You people and your towers :roll_eyes: always bragging about the “view”

I’m just joking around lol

2 Likes

Ok. so what DO you get for collecting all the hivebots? IK you get the VIP lounge and the costume. but is there anything else you get?

1 Like

No, its just the VIP lounge and costume for now.

1 Like

I guess you also get 200 QP since each mailbot is worth 2 qp

1 Like

lol. ok. very underwhelmiing

1 Like

I mean… I like the tower. The models are cool and it’s always empty meaning you usually have the place to yourself.

but there is literally no point to it. Its just a niche view of the arcade that you can get if you have a mount which dont cost much at all

2 Likes