Mailbot Pet/Plushie

This seems cool but instead of a mailbot pet I want a mailbot mount so people can have Both a really rare pet and a really rare mount (I like rare things lol)

1 Like

spaceship mount ;-; (mailbot issued to people in marketplace description)

1 Like

I’m thinking of trying that hub rat taxi service if it was a mailbot mount

2 Likes

Yes I think everyone is right especially cupcsr

Bump because Christmas passed and nothing like this happened. :sob: (Christmas being the best time to release any product. Any at all.)

Bump, HIVE PLS ADD THIS, it’ll improve the server. :+1:

For some reason I’m always the last 1 to vote on a topic when it’s 99 votes. :pensive: But I still like the Mailbot Plushie idea! :grin:

3 Likes

CONGRATS ON 100 VOTES!!

We need a celebration for this moment.,.
IMG_1664

2 Likes

A week later. “OMG a 101 vote’s!” LOL.

1 Like

But I just saw that :cry:

2 Likes

Mailbot plushie? But also, Mailbot pet?
I want this! (And I hope I I’ll buy it)

4 Likes

Kinda like the new endolotl pet that’s coming out, it should have a code to get a special prize like a Mailbot pet or a skin or something.

3 Likes

The endolotl plush is coming with some kind of backpack thing.

4 Likes

I need this. I won’t be complete without this.

5 Likes

Yes!!! Like a mini mailbot that follows you around and sometimes goes to other players or pets to throw letters at them?

2 Likes
  • The plushie could work, I was looking at MakeShips other plushes and they can make square like plushes, I tried to keep the plush’s colors as little as possible to reduce price, the mailbot one would be around the same size as the endolotl, only concern is how to keep him upstraight since he has a wheel not legs :confused:

• MAILBOY!!! Pet Edition! Based off @Popmello art and the TW bridge builder
    Mailbot delivery drone

Render of Mailbot Pet

assdasad

9 Likes

Those convepts are GREAT!!!10/10

1 Like

Like I said before, I need this and I won’t be complete without it.

3 Likes

Isnt there already a mailbot costume? Oh wait thats the mailBEE not BOT and also apart from Gold Mailbot (RIP Arcade :crying_cat_face:)