Mailbot Hub Hunt

Idea:

I think we should have a new hub hunt that will be there for a couple of months (maybe a summer thing) that’s basically a mail delivery thing. I’ll read my description idea to you…

Ahem….

Description

“Mailbot needs your help! It’s a very busy day today and he can’t do it alone! Collect the mail scattered around the neighbourhood and work to get all of the mail scattered across the hub. And trust me, it is worth the effort… so what are you waiting for? Get collecting!”

Of course, all hub hunts have prizes! I personally think the pet should be a mini Mailbot that was made by the original Mailbot saying that they were making it for a long time but they wanted to give it to us for their gratitude for collecting the mail. Either It wouldn’t be completed so it would be like silver or it would be regular looking Mailbot.

What do you think of this idea! Any criticism is fine with me, just don’t make it hurtful :laughing:

Hey there! :wave:

This is a good idea, voted! :ballot_box:

I feel like this would be more of a Hub Micro-Game LTM, but it’s good nonetheless. :+1:

Don’t forget to vote for your own posts! :ballot_box:

Have a great day! :sunny:

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I appreciate your kind gesture :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem! :+1:

2 Likes

I like this Mabey you go around to different houses dropping off mail like you did on the Christmas in hive where we went to mailbox delivering Santas presents! Good idea tho

4 Likes

i like this idea!! it could be a limited-time hub event, similar to the current Golden Cubee hunt. :sunglasses: :mailbot:

4 Likes

Hey! :wave:

Yes! Great idea @Cyanwolf2014! :clap:

@ImNotBritish107 can you consider adding this? :thinking:

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Sure thing!

2 Likes

I liked the idea, but not as a Minigame, but as @bxnjqmin said, a limited-time hub event.

The way you described you idea, just feel right to be an Hub Event, at least for me that loves this Hub stuff, help the MailBot deliver in the Hub would be amazing. :blush:

4 Likes

Thanks for the support! I was thinking about it being an actual game for like 2 months but I guess that the idea you and bxnjqmin have is pretty cool too! Love it :heart::heart::heart:!

3 Likes
  • Summer Game
  • Hub Hunt
0 voters

I’ve decided that it will be a poll. Whichever one gets the highest vote wins and it’ll change into the chosen one. Thanks for the support :heart:!

2 Likes

but regardless of which option wins the poll, i love the idea!! i’d enjoy a hub hunt just as much as i would a LTM game! :heart_eyes_cat:

4 Likes

sounds like a wonderful halloween event but instead of mail its candy

1 Like

Hey really quickly, how do you get the hive font? I want to do some concept art but I don’t know how.

1 Like

Can you please explain your question? I did not quite get what you meant by it. :thinking:

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh Lord… it’s a tie! One more day until poll ends (sorry for not saying that earlier… :laughing:

1 Like

Like the concept art. I want to know about the font of the hubtitles for when you get max level. Thanks!

1 Like

I use a text-font generator called ‘TextCraft.’ Click here to use the Fonts.

1 Like

If you get max level or complete the hunt, you’ll get a hubtitle that says “Delivery!”
IMG_1544
I guess you could also get a skin, but I’m still thinking about that. Please give me ideas :pleading_face:!!
Thank you guys for the support! :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Maybe a Maily Costume? I’ll get right on the concept.

Edit: I can’t, I’ll do it later on though

2 Likes