Lucky Ores 2.0 ⛏

Lucky Ores Revamp & Chests

It’s been so long since Lucky Ores were added.
It’s time to revamp them!

New Items

Golden Ore
  • Coweb Boombox
    like in SG, it explode and makes cowebs around (which will disappear in a few seconds)
Lapis Ores
  • Leap Spell
    leap you forward, can’t be used to fly towards the sky
Redstone Ore
  • Golden Apple
  • Diamond Apple
    kinda like the god apple, it gives you 5 hearts and Regeneration I (5 sec); really small percentage
Emerald Ore
  • Diamond Enchanted Leggings
    you can obtain them with a small chance; They’re like the leggings you can find at mid;
  • Enderpearl
Iron Ore
  • 3 Arrows
    a new drop; currently you can only get 1 or 2 Arrows;
Diamond Ore

No changes!

Chests
  • Coweb Boombox
    like in SG, it explode and makes cowebs around (which will disappear in a few seconds)
Mystery Chest
  • Diamond Apple
    kinda like the god apple, it gives you 5 hearts and Regeneration I (5 sec)
  • ALL Boomboxes
    you can get every Boombox from it (not necessarily all at once!)

New ore: Copper

A WEAPON only ore!

What can you get?
  • Iron Sword
  • Enchanted Iron Sword
  • Diamond Sword
  • Ember Sword
  • Enchanted Diamond Sword
  • Arrows (usually 8)
  • Punch I Bow
  • Bow
  • Boomboxes

New organization of the Chests

Introducing Tier 3 Chests! This tier will replace Tier 2.

Tier 2 will become a better chest than Tier 1. Here are the changes:

Tier 3

This is equal as the actual tier 2.

Tier 2

Better than Tier 1:

• you can find it only 1 per starter island
  • will replace all the Tier 1 in middle

What can you find?

• Iron Items
  • Boomboxes
  • Andensite
  • Few arrows (max 2)
Tier 1

Will have worse item than the actual.

What can you find?

• Chainmail Armor
  • Iron Items (rarely)
  • Crumbling Cobblestone
  • Boomboxes (rarely)

Here is all. If you have ideas you can leave feedbacks. Thx!

Contributors

@ImNotBritish107
@Stellar6666

I think mystery chests should include fire boomboxes, but that’s just me. PLEASE I MUST BE FORST CONTRIBUTOR.

3 Likes

Copper seems like a pointless addition, you can just get weapons elsewhere. Punch 1 bow. would be really bad, knockback is strong enough without knockback adjustments plus nemo is pretty annoying and having another weapon like it but long distance would be absolutely busted. Also the redstone changes I’m not too fond of either (I’m assuming they’re replacing the hearts because otherwise it’d be massively overpowered) They’d also be bad because you could easily regain 5 hearts with a diamond apple if you rack up enough of them meaning long and boring fights. Resistance might be a little too op with all of those things stacked on top of it.

Although I do like the Chest tier system

don’t fix what ain’t broke and the lucky ore system really isn’t.

4 Likes

So you’re suggesting to exactly?

I don’t want to fix them. They’re already good but as I already said…

This is just a revamp to improve them, they’re not broken.

Did you read anything beforehand tho?

2 Likes

The only change I would want would be a leap spell, resistance seems too op. Not a fan of diamond apples either. I’m okay with a new one and chest tiers.

What I would really want to see is on of those custom settings to be brought into the game, like the one where everyone will get the same item from the ores. I’ll come back in a bit with the post of that to make sure I’m not misunderstanding it, I’ve not played around with it.

Alright here’s the one I was talking about, “Equal Random (Ore) gives all players the same random, regardless of the order they mine ores. For example, two players mining a sequence of diamond ores, iron ores and gold ores will receive the same drop, even if they mine them in different orders.”

I’m sure they added these settings to test if people want it a lot less luck based, I personally am a huge fan of non luck based pvp games.

3 Likes

Ooh to add a bit of risk you could add some more dangers, like maybe if you mine iron ores you could get shot by an arrow.
Also what if you could get an ender pearl from a diamond or maybe emerald ore.
Also you misspelled mystery you spelled it mistery.

1 Like

Yeah, (no offence) you find Copper pointless, Resistance is too OP, Diamond Apple too and you would like to keep Redstone as it is now.

Well… I’ll replace it.

A thing like this seems off-topic, but I’ll keep in mind.

• Iron ore is one of the less used items so a trap would be “useless”.
  • Added!
  • Corrected my bad, the… 1840139th time?
1 Like

I have idea!!!

What about a NEMO ARROW!!!

2 Likes

Eeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh I don’t really know about this. I hate getting hit with the Nemo slap and a arrow that does the same thing sounds kinda annoying, especially with the spammers.

3 Likes

It would be super rare (evenrarer than normal nemo) and be only like 3

That’s still an awful idea nemos already hated as it is even if it’s only 3 uses that’s still busted

1 Like