Lower the level needed to change your ghost color

Apologies if this is a duplicate, but I think that the level needed to change your ghost color needs to be lowered.

It just seems nonsensical that you have to get to a level between 80-100 just to make your ghost orange or something like that. It’s not worth grinding for, considering people only see your ghost for a total of like 10 seconds MAX, sometimes they don’t even see it at all.

Getting to level 80 just to say “Hey I have an orange ghost look at me” is super underwhelming for such a level, and that either those rewards should be better, or they should just lower the level needed to change your ghost color.

My fix for this would be to possibly unlock one ghost color for every 10 levels that you get.
These could be any colors, but for example you’d get one at level 10, another at level 20, another at level 30, and so on.

Now for Q U E S T I O N S
“If you said earlier that it’s worthless to change it, why are you suggesting it?”

While you do have a good point, it also needs to be put in consideration that it’s worthless for the level needed to unlock it, because who would spend the time grinding for hours, days, weeks, or even months just to have an orange ghost or such, when you could easily grind for something else like that gravestone or throwable that you want, or maybe for the flex.

“What if I’m already above level 10? How would I get the ghost color?”

I don’t actually know the answer to that, but I still think that they should at least try and find a way.

I just think that they should lower the level needed, because one, the same old blue ghost color gets boring, and two, nobody would probably actually grind for it.

Hmmmm. I can see where you’re coming from, but I feel like the ghost colors are supposed to be really rare. I feel like it’s supposed to show your dedication to the game. :+1:

5 Likes

I agree with than pixel, because there has to be exclusive things for dedicated players. This would be the same as giving nons free final kinal phrases in treasure wars, when they should have to put in the effort for level 53

2 Likes