Lower the hiders perspective in Hide and Seek

I think that the perspective for the hiders should be lowered down to one block, as they are only one block tall. I believe moving the line of sight down would be a nice change and make the maps more immersive for the hiders. The hitboxes would also be lowered to one block, which would help the hiders in maps where there isn’t many good two block hiding spots, like Pripyat.

If you have any suggestions or questions, feel free to ask!

that would make the pvp and movement feel really weird and lots of players would bonk their heads on ceilings tryna go through a 1 block tall area. so no, it would be unnecessarily confusing.

2 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to add that the hitboxes would also be brought down, allowing the hiders to use new places!

I think what we should aim for is what makes the most fun rather than what makes the most sense.

Frankly, I dont think that having a 1x1 block perspective would be quite fun as it would make running around and avoiding seekers much harder.

Not many players even realise or care that theyre still have a 2x1 perspective simply because theyre used to it and i would image it would make tiny screens on phones so much worse as half your vision is covered by the ground.

Have you even seen your camera perspective when youre one block lower? It removes soooo much visbility.

For these reasons, i dont think its a good idea

Hello! :wave:

Lowering the camera perspective would make it much harder for hiders to hit and see, as they would have to be in third person. Why? Because, if you’ve ever used third person, you can actually look into a block that is a hider and you can see that the block is actually empty. This is because the block the hider is in is an entity. If your perspective was lowered, in first person you could only see the inside the block.

Also, if the hitbox was lowered, there would be impossible places the hiders could hide that seekers would never be able to reach.

For those reasons, this should not be added.

Have a great day! :smile:

2 Likes

What this dude said :point_up_2:

1 Like

Yeah like @SmileyOnSpot said it would mean hiders could cheat easlier and escape and make the game impossible since the hiders are getting to unreachable places and lots of reports

1 Like