Losing my loginstreak with streak saver

Affected Service (my loginstreak):
What was affected - loginstreak. please include the region, NA and the name of the account. chicken1154

What is the bug?
A detailed description/explanation of the bug
So i was so close to a 200 loginstreak, but then the streak saver lasted shorter than normal, 3x shorter than it should. So i alerady used 2 days of the streak saver, but that was a month ago when i used my second day. but the streak saver only last for 2 days that i forgot to login. the 2nd one said i had 0 left. but the loginstreak thing said it should last up to about 6 days you forgot to login, so i falsely lost my loginstreak.
Device(s) & Version
What platform do you play on (iOS) and what version of Minecraft are you using? 1.20.0

Screenshots and/or video:

Hey there,

Sorry to hear about your login streak!

It seems there has been some confusion here. Whilst you are right that a streak saver will save your streak for up to 6 days of not logging in, each login streak will only save your streak once, regardless of how long you don’t join the server for. Even if you don’t join for only 2 days, your streak saver will be depleted once used.

Going off of your post, it looks like your streak saver was used to save your streak when you didn’t join the server last month.

I hope this helps, have a great day :slightly_smiling_face: