Longer Time Limit For Pirate Hunt 3

I got Joy-Con Drift So, I Don’t Have The Speed To Light All The Lanterns. If Not Possible Can A Hive Staff Member Give Me The Key, My Username Is The Same One As My Forum Username.
Edit: This Also Makes Me Move Past The Ladders

3 Likes

Yeah, I feel like they could add a few extra seconds, but it would be a small amount if they want to do it without just removing the challenge

(Also I witnessed him struggle with it for a minute and fall off the ladder several times, which was pretty painful)

Also Why Is Every Letter Capitalized

2 Likes

I did not have any issues with these lights myself, but I see where you are coming from. There were many players in hub earlier struggling to activate all lights in one attempt. I finished it first try so I do not know how many seconds you have, but I think it would be fair to give players 5(?) more seconds (mainly because some consoles/devices have a big disadvantage in movement).
prayge

5 Likes

Not gonna lie I just assumed this was some kid that was complaining because s/he couldn’t do it quick enough but I don’t think the hive should add, edit, and/or remove things based on the issue of one’s controller.

don’t think it works like that…

2 Likes

I will vote for this because as a mobile it took me many tried because the lanterns would be a few seconds too quick

Increased the timer by 4 seconds.

11 Likes