Loginstreak backbling reward: clock

Backblings have finally went public (well, at least to those who bought the endolotl plush) so I want to offer an idea for another loginstreak rewards, as someone who is about to have a 3 year streak, the time owl pet is one of the most popular suggestions on the forums but that may be too unreasonable for hive (please add it) but here is a more reasonable solution

suggestion
For 2 years of loginstreak a player will be awarded the “time traveler’s clock” backbling, this backbling will have a color design to fit with time owl, and will have an animation of a clock ticking around. And wings would give it a cool extra flair as shown in the concept below (these could be togglable)

concept model
@ThunderBoomPika made this awesome model that also includes wings which I think just makes the whole design even better!

Like the idea! (Voted)

4 Likes

yes great idea I will vote when I can.

2 Likes

Voting takes less time than it does to make a comment :skull:

5 Likes

he got suspended and has to wait for the next leadership rank to get more votes

4 Likes

Greatest post of all time. The new backbling in general sounds like a good idea and it’ll make me want to get a better log in streak. Voted.

4 Likes

OOOH YES LET ME MAKE A MODEl

5 Likes

i wouldn’t call it that good XD, but it’s definitely a great post

2 Likes

It’s. The. Greatest. Post. Of. All. Time.

3 Likes

I MADE IT! Finish result!:

not my best model but its ok

9 Likes

You did this just know?!?!? ITS BEAUTIFUL.

5 Likes

yes im a quick modeler
but its also because its made of 2 base parts the wing and the clock

4 Likes

What did you make it on? I’m trying to learn good softwares for that kind of thing

1 Like

Blockbench

4 Likes

I didn’t even think about it having wings but that actually would make it even better so the owl can fly :slight_smile:
I’ll add this as a concept to the post

7 Likes

i love it and amazing

1 Like

Bump because this would be great!

2 Likes