Lobby/ Hub Overall XP

When your in the hub for your xp level it combines all your xp across all the games and gives you an overall level. Such as being level 5 in each game mode your level would appear as 25 in the hub/lobby

1 Like

This would be cool, but I’m not sure what the point would be

3 Likes

I LOVE this idea! Maybe it could be displayed next to your hub title!

2 Likes

Maybe it could add your unmodified experience so lvl 5 and another lvl 5 would make around lvl 7-8. And lvl 30 and lvl 50 would only be about 55. This’ll make more sense

2 Likes

Maybe they could make hub levels via the quest master, btw there is another topic about this, please check next time so they are no duplicates.
Edit: It’s here

1 Like

Okay thanks for letting me know and having it related to quests is a cool idea

It would be cool to have hub levels with quests ! Awesome idea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That post was before quests released…

Here’s a idea. Like what @SilentBeans said, it is done by XP. On top of that whenever you do a quest you get some quest experience. So quests are kind of like a mini game. We should add on quest points as you can spend them and lose them.

I’m against this idea, but they could make it so that you can choose which gamemode’s level to put on top of your head. Or they could do statistics.

i.e. Treasure Wars level 51

or 5,381 Treasure Wars Finals

or 600 Murderer Eliminations

yeah and next person could you contribute to the discussion instead of minimodding please?

Adding statistics like those on your head would be really cool, but sometimes I just wish you can see your own hub titles and stats above your head when you go into F5. (Something like how the stats hologram in waiting lobbies change direction depending on where you look at it from)

To me, the whole point of any cosmetic is for you to see and enjoy them on your character/avatar + having others see your cosmetics too is like an added bonus, aka to look stylish.

2 Likes

Bump for more discussion and new players to see.
Note: This topic is similar to this An overall Hive level , but it’s not a duplicate

1 Like