Lets add a mob/Entity for the Backrooms

I think it will be fun to have a mob running around and to avoid it you crouch and or not look at it in the eyes.

It’s hard enough having the murderer aka basically an entity hunting you, why would there be 2 murderers.

2 Likes

It would be fun and unique

2 Likes

Ye I do agree with that but I don’t see it being added, it’s a good Idea don’t get me wrong.

2 Likes

Cweeepyness! i already hate the ambient sounds that play in the backrooms any way

2 Likes

It would make it much harder do play and would make the map voting 10x more wack

1 Like

Why not just make the murderer look like an entity? It may take a lot of coding, which I have 0.000000000000001% experience in. But it could be better than making it a lot harder.

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe it could be a Backrooms monster and you have to find different items in order to kill it?

2 Likes

Both ideas are GREAT :blush: Thanks

1 Like

Maybe it could be an all player eliminator, to where it doesn’t only kill the players, but the murderer too! (Yes I realize it sounds too op but hear me out)

1 Like

hey maybe they should make it so that when it a blackout the murderer look like a entity

3 Likes

That defeats the purpose of murder mystery…

6 Likes

I am not saying the entire game, just the back rooms map. I was just saying to make the murderer LOOK like an entity, not have op killing ways.

2 Likes

Then people will know who to shoot because they look like the entity that defeats the purpose of trying to find the murderer amongst others.

1 Like

We need more time to think maybe

1 Like

Maybe it could be like the Astronaut Cosmetic in the Space map

Maybe make it like the entity spawns if you’re in the map with the interactive computer in Backrooms. If the Murderer died then it would say “Game Over…” and later, “Not Yet…”. The entity is spawned and the players can kill it by shooting it with a bow, just like the murderer. Also, the murderer could either die or help the innocents against the entity by being unable to kill innocents. Just some random ideas lol

1 Like

No offense but these suggestions are making murder mystery a wildly different game but for only one map

4 Likes

It a very different map
It changes if you know what I mean

Yeah but this doesn’t even seem like murder mystery anymore

2 Likes