Let teams get xp/chance to win if your teammate get kicked

in a JB game, my random partner was building inappropriately. I had destroyed his build so it doesnt resemble what he had tried to build. He later got kicked which is good, since this is punishing those who dont stick to the rules. My only problem with this is that the teammate (me) also gets punished even though i wasn’t breaking the rules. In the end i didnt get any xp, wasting like 10 minutes of my grind.

Sure I could play solos, but in JB, you hardly get any xp and duos is the only mode that actually gives you enough xp to be able to max JB in a medium period of time.

The only other solution to this if hive doesnt add this is to build in a party. However hardly any of my friends are playing at the same time, in the same region and they prob wont likely want to grind JB every single day with me

My suggestion is that let teams whos partner got kicked get xp and have a chance to win (top 3 podium) but none of the benefits goes to the teammate that broke the rules/got kicked

Proof that i didn’t get xp

as you can see on the top, its supposed to show what score you got and i didn’t get any since my teammate got kicked, eliminating any possibility to get ANY xp.

if this is some weird bug and i didnt get any of the xp, please let me know

1 Like

I disagree with this. How can the hive be sure that it isn’t multiple players in a party building inappropriately? Also, just build isn’t really designed for playing with randos either imo, as build battle games require extreme amounts of teamwork(even more than twars).

3 Likes

I would just requeue honestly, the earlier you do, the less time wasted ig

1 Like