Leaves Glitch

Affected Service (Game name, hub, or global):
Europe

What is the bug?
In the hub and some gamemodes you can look through a leaf block and see into the void!

Device(s) & Version
Fire OS

Screenshots and/or video:
N/A

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to submit this bug report.

Unfortunately, we’ll require more information about this issue, since we couldn’t replicate it.

If anyone else has experienced this issue, any information or videos would be incredibly helpful.

Have a wonderful day! :slightly_smiling_face:

afaik this is a minecraft texturing issue where if u have a chunk border with the fancy leaves on one side and opaque leaves on the other you can xray through them. This should only happen if you turn on/off fancy graphics and then update 1 chunk but not the other, the leaves at the chunk border should have this xray on the sides touching the chunk border (if there are leaves directly on both sides of the chunk border). Not a hive problem, to the best of my knowledge.

(there also might be smth with the custom leaf blocks, idk how those work)

4 Likes

Yeah I’ve seen this glitch many many times before.

The weird thing is if you use a texture pack, you can’t see through the void.

Edit: or at least my texture.

3 Likes

It’s a normal Hive thing. It happens not because of texture packs, but I think it has something to do with the chunk borders or loading.

3 Likes

Hey there :wave:

Thank you for your patience, we believe this is a Minecraft issue and as such there is not too much we can do at this time.

Stay safe and well.

1 Like