Leap Spell from Royale added to Mega

Bring the Leap Spell into Skywars Mega

So as some of you might remember there was 1 new item in Skywars Royale. That was the Leap Spell this was useful given how big the map was

• It’d be especially useful for traversing in Skywars Mega’s maps

• It would be a better fit given that in royale it was really easy to overshoot but mega has more room for landings

• Would be extremely useful to catch up with people who run the whole game as an issue I have with Mega is it’s extremely easy to run the whole game and end in a tie

• It would be relatively common in Mystery Crates

• Uncommon but not as rare as the other Spells in Lapis Ores

• More common in normal/ender chests than other spells

Overall would help solve an issue with people running around the whole map the entire game.

Honestly, it’s a solid idea. The map is large and doesn’t seem that bad.

However, doesn’t the KB Boombox and enderpearla do the same? Why not use them instead?

6 Likes

Well thing is kb boombox is sperratic and kinda difficult to get a good angle and the enderpearl is a decent option but its really easy for the opponent to escape after you pearl to them as you bounce back a little
The leap is perfect for the reason you don’t bump into people you can go in front of people before they get to their destination and cut them off kb boomboxes do that sure but they really aren’t practical alot of the time

5 Likes

Ooh I see, so they’re the best of both worlds.

6 Likes

You always have the best ideas, and I want more Forumers to see them!

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes