Leap button for mobile

1 Like

Don’t think that’s possible, if it is, I’d love it

7 Likes

yes yes

if you try leap and jump it irritates your fingers

4 Likes

Personally as a mobile speedrunner, I’d like a menu where you can choose between instant leap (this suggestion) or hold to leap. Maybe with /toggles, or an item in the DR waiting lobby.

Because some people might struggle jumping, going forward and hitting the leap button thingy.

Instead, maybe make it so that you don’t need to hold to use the leap (3rd option). Like when you hit with your leap, it activates it. But don’t make it activate when you turn with your finger.

13 Likes

I was legit just about to make a suggestion for this for DR considering you have to long press the feather on mobile, making non mobile players at a much greater advantage. Although instead of a tap button it would be easier to just tap the screen but I agree with this 100%.

4 Likes

Bump, as this needs to be taken into consideration. (If possible)

3 Likes

Yeah I have friends who play on mobile and I feel like this would help them out a lot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

updated image 'cause i want to win deathrun

1 Like

Same as Orbixx

I can’t relate but my friends does.

Even though they don’t complain about it I feel they would want this.

Also I hope other mobile users also see this so there would be more votes.

1 Like

Im always having trouble at using leap. Like when I need to jump and leap at the same time it’s like I seconds before the leap activates BUT when i navigate my character it instantly leaps for no reason. Genius.

1 Like

i dunno, i was able to use leap, jump and navigate with the same finger i used to leap… doesn’t sound that big of a problem to me but if its helping most mobile players then yeah, this is a good idea. :+1:

1 Like

On mobile, you have to hold tap for one second to use leap while every other device will be able to one-tap, one-click, etc. This suggestion can help lots of mobile players, this is a good idea. :+1:

3 Likes

hold tap
Yes!

Also how would you even use that button it’s so hard to do that if you’re jumping and turning and running at the same time.

1 Like

How is that related to anything here

Oh sorry, wrong topic lol.

Tbh it looks like it would be harder than just tapping and holding

No, there would be an option to just click anywhere on the screen and it activates the leap.

it’s defiantly possible as they can make a custom gui, so they can defiantly script a button, which is possible.

Have you seen something like it before? I very positive it’s not doable.

1 Like

have you forgotten about the gui, and i did say it is possible in coding because things like this my actually be possible as there’s things that might possibly do it.

1 Like