Leaderboard Item

I think, /leaderboard it’s hard to enter. So, in this post on Update Website Clank said, that in near future there is will be item/npc to easier open leaderboards.

So, I here to suggest about this item must be appear in all games and hub. In hub, it item will be open my stats or game choose menu. In each game it will open this game menu.

E. g.: You joined T-Wars match and if you use leaderboard item (it can be golden ingot or piece…) it automatically open T-Wars leaderboard menu with viewing all-time, monthly, friends and player stats.

it’s not hard to type /leaderboard what are you talking about

It’s hard if you have a super big touch screen device that your thumb can’t reach across all the way or have a super low end device where the taps don’t register until after three seconds

4 Likes

If your thumb can’t reach, use a different finger.

If it takes 3 seconds, just wait lol

Sad xD

Typing on mobile is just inconvenient. Using commands for everything is inconvenient itself lol

6 Likes

Or an npc.

Console players: Am I a joke to you

3 Likes

Mobile has it really bad compared to console. Console can type faster and they can basically use the “tab” function and can repeat commands after they type it in once really easily, I don’t think mobile can do either of those. @CommanderCweamy I haven’t played console in a while so correct me if I am wrong.

2 Likes

Mobile can do resend messages with some texture packs, but yes not all people have access to texture packs. Plus not all people explore hive commands and some of the younger ones might not find the leaderboard. This idea should be implemented along with the command: “/lb”.

2 Likes

I mean, it’s faster to type on mobile than on console in general imo, as with console you have 1 key selected & have to move the selection over to the one you want to type each time, while on mobile you can still use multiple thumbs to type faster. Regardless, this would be good for both mobile and console, and lazy pc players too

3 Likes

all about muscle memory

1 Like

How so? You need to keep moving your cursor on the screen while you can tap wherever you want on mobile. Typing is definitely easier of mobile.
And I believe I saw somewhere that they want to make a leaderboard npc.

1 Like

get a tab function addon for mobile then, if you’re so desperate to be like 3 seconds faster

2 Likes

Pc go brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Like

Thanks for opening my eyes holypotato, I never realized how lazy I have become :pensive:

The hive should remove all their npcs and hotbar items and replace everything with commands. They only take 3 seconds to type, and a tab function will definitely make the whole experience much better! Tapping a minimum of 4 places and waiting for a keyboard to pop up just to access a leaderboard is far superior to simply tapping and holding on an item.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you, not everyone has an autocomplete pack. Also generally my keyboard on my iPad takes 3 seconds to pop up…
I really see no cons wih this suggestion…

3 Likes

Let me rephrase that, I used to play on Xbox, and I learned to type faster on that than I know how to on mobile. I type really slow on mobile, and pretty slow on Xbox, but not as slow. What I was trying to say was that console players can type faster than some mobile players with practice, it just takes time, absolutely no one will be able to type on console as fast as they do on mobile at first, but with practice, console players can type faster than your average mobile player.

1 Like

I doubt they can do that without a physical keyboard on the controller but you might be right idk.

1 Like

It takes months of practice at least, to type faster than your average mobile player, I might not be able to type faster than many mobile players when on Xbox, but I can type faster than the average mobile player.

1 Like