Last minute/bonification skills

so i had this idea a while back, about a skill or item players could use for example in last minute, if you kill 5 players or you get 15 or 20 coins, so heres all powers i thinked of (might be updated soon)

murder skills:

level 5: innocent detector 2.0: makes innocents have particles for 10 seconds, this particles can be seen from the distance, however, when those 10 seconds ends, inncocent players will get speed boost.

level 13: throwable sword: be able to throw your sword, you have a second proyectile (the sword will be in your inventory once it hits something, it will still go forward if it kills a player, has a 20 seconds cooldown).

level 24: double throwable (left, right): throws a throwable next to the other throwable in the side of the variant you choose, has a 17.5 seconds cooldown, but you can still throw normal throwables if it is in cooldown.

level: 37: wind spiral: you will be able to throw a wind circle that atracts near players, however it has texture and its big so players that not get trapped in, aslo you get blindness if you are trapped, dures 15 seconds so kill them, one use only, activates when killing 7 or 6 players or in last minute.

levl 39: boomerang throwable: after you throw a throwable, you will get the item to make it come back to you, great for some situations, 10 seconds cooldown.

level 45: cuatruple throwable, you will, throw four throwables, you will have to use it wise cause it has only one use and activates when killing 7 or 6 people or in last minute.

level 57: fake sword: give a player (have to touch it or throw it at him/her) a fake sword, it has a slightly different texture to murderer sword, if you want to get rid of someone, use this! also, it makes him obligatory to have the sword in hand every 20 seconds for at least 5 seconds, if not, the game will do it for him, only can be used once per round.

level 65: confussion beam: makes every player hit with it have nausea, low blindness, and slowness effects, it will still hit the next player if it hits one and goes thorugh walls, 3 uses per round, 10 seconds cooldwon, activates when killing 3 players or on every third of time, effects last 20 seconds.

level 79: wind spiral aura: like normal wind spiral, but instead of throwing it, its following you! its way to obtain and cooldown is same as normal wind spiral

level 86: innocent attractor: makes innocents slower (without effect buble showing) and come a little near you, only can be activated by killing 7 or 6 players or last minute, dures 30 seconds.

level 94: multiple throwable (reverse or normal order): this will appear at start, however it has a 10 second cooldown, first time you throw a throwable in normal one, it throws only 1 thorwable, however the next 2 times you throw a throwable, you will throw two double throwables, first left and the right for second one, then the next other 2 times you throw a triple throwable and the next 2 times you throw a throwable, you will throw a quatruple throwable, order is reverse in reverse one, after that, you will only throw double throwable.

level 99: bow quitter: has a 20 second cooldown and only appears every minute or 5 kills, it desequips innocents bow and they have to get 10 coins again to get it back, if you shot the sheriff with this item it will make them have to wait to get charge again.

level 100: extra slot + less cooldown!: less cooldown on throwables and skills, and you can use a second skill!

level 101: escape scene + lazer shot, and armour: the last and strongest skill for murderers, gives you 5 seconds of invisibility and speed when killing someone, and when someone wants to shot you you wont die in the first shot, the second shot can kill you though has no cooldown do to it only activating when killing someone, lazer shot makes throwable directly go until getting hit by a block in its path, makes everything where you looked when throwing die.

innocent powers (got when getting 20 coins or when last minute):

level 5: fake zapper: may the murderer fear you! until you cant shot and he does quick reaction kill you, you start with this.

level 14: energy drink: makes you faster by a 1.5 rate, you might run fast enough to avoid throwables.

level 25: fast boots: makes you double faster, you might avoid the murderer.

level 38: detective: makes you be unable to chat, but gives you a vision of what role each player has to avoid the murderer, its low level cause you can defend when someone thinks you are murderer.

level 46: friend helper: throw this to a friend and he will have or speed or invisibility.

level 58: invisibility/custome detector: you can see someone with invisibility or as a chicken.

level 66: hero chance: you will have a second chance if you fail with zapper

level 78: power choose: choose a power from speed to invicibility that lasts for 10 seconds.

level 86: zapper armour + innocent revealer: you will survive a zapper shot once and reveal to sheriff you are innocent.

level 94: 5 coin munition: you will get zapper munition each time you get 5 coins (after getting zapper)

level 99: directed arrows + murderer repellor: arrows will move once like a curve so you can kill or locate murderer easy (arrows go near murderer), murderer repellor will make murderer be slower and have nausea effect when near you

level 100: definitive armour + extra skill slot: definitive armour will break after two hits, shows if you are innocent or not when someone shots you with zapper, and it makes you invisible and have speed boost for 5 seconds after it breaks (by murderer attack)

thats it, i might update and thanks for reading!

I don’t really think having an advantage over someone just cause you’re a higher level is a good idea.

7 Likes

I agree with Shark, I would be interested in having different swords(That all 1 tap) depending on your level. For example, you could get wood from 1-19, stone 20-39 and so on.

4 Likes

Maybe if you could choose one of these, and everyone had them all? But even then, I don’t really see the reason for this.

3 Likes

Hey Nintendofan, _001, Welcome to the forums :slightly_smiling_face: I agree with the posts above. Giving players an unfair advantage would hurt the playerbase and make the game less friendly to new players. Furthermore, Murder Mystery is such a simple game. This would complicate it in a way I don’t believe would be necessary. However, don’t forget to vote for your own suggestion :slight_smile: perhaps others will have different opinions.

2 Likes