Lapis Ore nasty quote in Skywars šŸ¤®

The Lapis Ore denial quote is so bad! When breaking one it always says, ā€œNo spell book for you!ā€ Itā€™s soo mean and if your a raging gamer like me, itā€™s another thing that will light your fuse. I want it to be something that isnā€™t rude and something else.

It doesenā€™t say it always, and i edit: was a raging gamer too, so I dont mine lapis at all. I useally take spells from chests

2 Likes

Why are you taking that phrase personally
If you dont like mining lapis and getting that quote then mine some other blocks. If you want spellbooks you could also look into some chests.

8 Likes

This seems like a personal issue that you have. If you are getting angry over not getting a spell book, then I recommend trying to change that. Maybe take a break from Minecraft or gaming in general, it will save you a lot of pain

6 Likes

it can be frustrating, but just donā€™t let it get to you. you should try to change the fact that youā€™re a ā€˜raging gamerā€™ aswell.

6 Likes

Itā€™s been like a year and I donā€™t enjoy this. If you donā€™t like it then donā€™t do it. There is a thing called a chest that has those books that are inside those mini rage blocks of yours. I donā€™t really see a need for this because as the most angry man of all, these quote and quote ā€œbadā€ and ā€œmeanā€ messages arenā€™t even that bad.