Ladders in Treasure Wars?

lol hive is no where near a hypixel rip off. I play hypixel bedwars that my main gamemode. Hive literally has fire aspect and overpriced gaps and tones balancing issues imo

2 Likes

How are they overpriced?
Do you not know how op gaps are? Even when it’s not enchanted

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they only heal 2 hearts and give 2 absorption hearts, how is that op? They are overpriced.

2 Likes

gaps are not op at all. They give you like 3 extra hearts lol. Gaps are 3 gold on hypixel

2 Likes

They still give you regeneration, so if you’re fleeing, you could use it to turn the tide of a trade. Although they are still kind of too pricy to actually be used in most games, so maybe if they were a little cheaper, they would be good.

And also, we’re getting off topic, so to bring us back, skybasing is illegal on Treasure Wars and considering ladders support that, I don’t think it’s in The Hive’s best interest to add them.

3 Likes

When i think of ladders i think of ladder clutching and using them to take 0 kb

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA good one

If you pearl away and eat one it’s alright ~ish. Only reason I tend to buy them is so other teams can’t get any.
Does that make me a horder?

ima bump this for further discussion

2 Likes

This is a great idea and it would be a cool thing to have
for the ladder clutches and new strategies.

1 Like

Lol we have the same idea The thought of ladders

Lol same I also use ladders

mini bump for further discussion

1 Like

Another mini bump, bc y not

this bump is not very mini.

Mega bump

This is mega right???

sure.
We need another bump so people will see this today.
I think when you purchase them, it should come with 4 ladders for 5 gold, or 4 ladders for 2 diamonds.

1 Like

BUNP

I need my ladder clutches to be useful

1 Like

this is a very good idea that i have been waiting a very lone time for

Bumpity bumpers!

Post must contain more than 20 characters