Knockback on seeker smasher

If I’m being honest, the wooden swords which hiders get are completely useless, it takes way too many hits for it to be useful unless 5 or more hiders are all attacking the same seeker
So for that reason, enchanting the sword with knockback 1 would make it a bit more useful and allow the hiders to knock the seekers away from their hiding spot, or use it to escape from seekers

Kinda ruins the point of “hiding”.

1 Like

I mean, if that’s a problem, the sword should be removed all together

1 Like

Nice suggestion you got my vote

I don’t really agree with this post, like what Fish said above, it ruins the hiders purpose if they can just run the whole game and knock seekers back. Say if a hider was hiding on a ledge or something, seekers wouldn’t be able to kill them as every time they try to get up onto that ledge they are knocked back down. There are many spots on China Town for example that have ledges that are difficult enough to get onto without hiders having knockback on their swords.

I agree with this because the sword doesn’t do that much damage so I would want to make the seekers more farther than me then hide in another spot

1 Like

It’s just going to make the game even more tedious for the seekers though. I don’t really see a point in adding this.

Seekers can kill people in 3 hits while hiders do absolutely nothing

1 Like

Again like I said before, if they hide or camp on a ledge that is difficult for a seeker to get up onto already, they can just throw the seeker off, It’s not about damage, this topic is literally about knockback, not damage.

They could maybe add a cooldown maybe like a 30-second cooldown so that the seekers don’t have a hard time

2 Likes

The thing is hiders when they get caught is just run and then eventually die so if they added a sword that does knockback you might be able to hide in another spot

1 Like

This is the last I will post in this topic as it’s getting nowhere but,

Most of the time this is untrue, I main seeker on HnS and I can tell you most of the time they succeed if they aren’t chased at all times. And especially towards the end of the game where they just continue running until time runs out. If they had a knockback sword they’d just use it to annoy seekers. Also trying to kill seekers with knockback is just going to make it much harder to ACTUALLY kill them.

Well most of the time im a seeker they just run and eventually die they never escape

1 Like