Knockback Nemo Sumo

Idea:

Knockback Nemo Sumo

More information:

I think it would be the coolest thing ever to see a Knockback Nemo Sumo in the Mixed Arcade gamemode. Essentially, a bunch of players (Or two in a 1v1) are on a platform, and they all have Knockback Nemos, and they hit each other off the platform.

5 Likes

I think u can make a kb Nemo CS in SW just everyone get builder kit make all ores emeralds and keep mining till u get one or two

2 Likes

I guess, but as an official gamemode in The Arcade, where the maps are specially built and everyone has a one hundred percent chance of getting a Nemo, it seems more appealing.

1 Like

i think if you added obstacles and some other stuff this could be really fun in the arcade

1 Like

THAT’S A GREAT IDEA! I love it!

1 Like

super impractical and not what Akricap was talking about. failed ratio.

adding more layers (and obstacles like Ocinnh said) would be nice, just so there aren’t too many players on one layer, that’d be fun but a bit too chaotic.
adjustable in cs’s tho

1 Like

Hi! I think it would be cool for there to be a gamemode on sumo with a knockback nemo! I’m not sure if it would become something full that could go into Mixed Arcade. In block drop which I believe will be included in Mixed Arcade could be similar to this. When you pick up a powerup it might be a nemo, maybe instead of it being a whole new game the drop rate for the nemo could be slightly higher? On that note I do really like this idea, thank you for sharing! :blobheart:

2 Likes

pretty much anything works in arcade

im down

1 Like

Me and my friends did something so similar to this a while back in a cs u got my vote!

This is a creative idea however the knockback Nemo hits a player far back which would honestly make the game relatively quick. Maybe if this were to be a game mode in Mixed Arcade then they should consider lowering the knock back power.

It would be cool with a big map and obstacles and stuff

It appears this got accepted

2 Likes

Congrats on your accepted topic

3 Likes

This got added. This was a good idea

1 Like