Knockback Nemo as a throwable in Murder Mystery

this is an awesome suggestion! I went ahead and created the exact model in blockbench :))

8 Likes

^This is beautiful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks!

But what about levels? The Hive would either have to add new levels to add this throwable, or they would have to make people buy it. It can’t replace another throwable, because people will use that throwable.

I mean, I’m sure they could find a place for it in a bundle or something.

1 Like

Yeah this, or If they ever add a Knockback Nemo Costume then I guess they could throw in a throwable Nemo as a extra bonus.

1 Like

How 'bout I do anyway?

Bumpy bump

I was scrolling through older suggestions and I found this one and it stood out to me. I really think this would be neat to be implemented since the KB Nemo is a very well known item into the hive community and bringing it as a throwable into MM would be really cool!

BUMP

This is just a rly good idea + there probably is one or two levels without rewards so it could go there

Im a lil late to the party, cuz i dont always use hive forums, but yes this should definitely be added. however, unlike the model presented, i believe this is one unlock that should retain its original texture we know and love. If possible they should also make it have the enchantment animation. I think it should also spin like the ninja star throwable. The level i believe it should be an unlock for, would be the max. The only unlock you get from maxing is a costume. i believe they should place it there as another way to get players to max mm and play it more.

this could be an unlockable in the next murder mystery update, or as a reward from a future scavenger hunt. voted!

1 Like

I like the general idea but instead it should be a pull throwable for the murderer when the time reaches 2 minutes left. :grin:

Big bump because I feel like everyone has forgotten about this amazing post, and I’m shocked this Isn’t a thing already

3 Likes

Nemo is a very Legendary fish and i would like to throw a fish at someone in game xd

3 Likes

Exactly we need to experience the joy of throwing a fish in MM I would love this to be added.

3 Likes

I would love to see this added. It gives Nemo some more representation, without actually changing the game.

2 Likes

How have I not voted yet? Voted!
dont say it… dont say it…

1 Like

If you say voted, don’t forget to actually vote.

please vote, i can’t stand the number any longer

1 Like

Oh no, i unvoted just so that it would take 2 votes to get to 70 then zpc brought it back for us

1 Like

And someone voted back.

2 Likes