Knockback Color Bombs

(Edited)
TL;DR: Add Knockback Color Bombs

Block Party is meant to be a pretty chill game, and that’s fine. The problem is, one of the main and easiest strategies is to stand on a color bomb. I think it’s a fine strategy, but it’s the same as just standing on a color. We should somewhat change that. If this suggestion were to be accepted, a knockback would be received from standing too close to a NEW, knockback color bomb. Not up, just a random direction. The bomb could spawn at any time after Round Ten, and could seek to knock off players randomly. The bomb would still generate the current color.

this would make the color bomb completely useless in rounds 10 or above when you have less time to get to a color/color bomb. By the time you get to the color bomb, it will knock you back away from the color bomb, and will make it useless.

3 Likes

I’m not completely sure why you should be able to “find” a color bomb in the first place, but that’s just my opinion. I think that it should really just be color after the knockback, having two reliable sources to win plus useful power ups makes little sense to me.
No disrespect just my opinion.

This could be a different game mode maybe a CHAOS MODE

2 Likes

At first it seemed little use, but for later rounds if you don’t have teleporter this could be much beneficial. You don’t need to run half of the map to get to the color

2 Likes

How about a new type of bomb be added? Knockback bomb can even be used as a way to make others not go to the needed color (using it as a “weapon”) :wink:.

It can be on normal game or only at cs.

2 Likes