Kits and nerf absorption hearts

Add kits into the game like Ecologists, Knight, Pigman, etc.
And also nerf the absorption hearts maybe? (Like 2 absorp hearts is the maximum)

What are these kits supposed to do

I want to request further information about this suggestion. Otherwise we can’t understand your idea but I am pretty sure the SkyWars Kits suggestion is similar to this one.

Suggestions must be relative, realistic and implementable. No overpowered, copyrighted things.

please before using the hive bedrock forums get a quick view of the rules.
Thank you for taking your time to help Hive be better place! Just next time make sure the idea is not suggested before :slight_smile:

2 Likes

idk about kits, i think it will make SW idk, a bit more strange. personally i think players should all start out the same.

absorbtion. idk whats wrong about it since anyone can get them, only 10-15 seconds to find 5 redstone ore. and you cant get 7 Hearts anymore w gapple.

I kind of want kits if anyone can access them at any point or you get them as you level up. I agree to nerfing absorption hearths but a part of me thinks they are fine cause gaps are rare so you can’t heal. Maybe make nemo more common to balance out as you can hit them off?

Maybe instead make Redstone Heal you

I already suggested something similar: Nerf Redstone Ore

Hey there and welcome to the forums! :grin:
Unfortunately this is a duplicate suggestion, please use the search feature to search for any existing suggestions which are similar to the one you are going to post and vote on them.
As of now you can vote here;- Skywars Kits/Trapping

Also, this would make it seem like they are copying Cubecraft.
@Hlzyzptlk