Kit mode for Treasure Wars

[ 2019/10/23 : No more optional improvements, just the Kit mode of Treasure Wars. Any other things goes to their own post! ]

I really enjoy playing Treasure Wars, even if sometimes I rage or even sometimes ragequit when I die. However, I would like having a special gamemode for this minigame ; A “Kit” mode! It’s the Treasure Wars Squads experience, but where you select a kit in the lobby before the game starts. Kit items will vanish when you die or disconnect, are overwriten with any other respective items, and are automatically be given to you when the game start and when you respawn. I will show you 3 kits :

• Armored kit (Start with a leather armor set)

• Attacker kit (Start with a wooden sword)

• Worker kit (Start with a wooden pickaxe and wooden axe)

What do you think about Treasure Wars Kit mode? Do you also want to have this gamemode? Do you agree with my ideas? Have you more kits idea to share? Do you want the Solos, Duos, Trios and Mega gamemodes to have the Kit alternative? Feel free to share your opinion in the comment section.

This wouldn’t be fair, especially in a game like treasure wars.

I allow nerfing or buffing of my kits idea to get all of them as ballanced as possible

For example, the fighter kit can not only start with a single sword, but also with a single piece of armor, and armorer kit could not have a full set of leather armor

1 Like

I do think you should get a wood axe when you spawn, but added straight up kits isn’t a great idea for Tw

2 Likes

I think that everyone should start with some item. Only if everyone starts with the same item.

1 Like

better yet everyone start with atleast some items and respawns with it (wooden swords, etc)

2 Likes

Nooo I won’t be able to kill anyone when they respawn cri

People who respawn could actually defend themselves a bit

1 Like

Personally i respect this idea a lot and it could bring a-lot more fun to TW.

1 Like

Meh, I feel like it would unbalance the game. One of the major parts of twars is resource management, and this would remove some of it by making you start with some stuff.

1 Like

If we have Kit modes then everything would feel unbalanced an unfair. For instance:

If we select the attacker kit, we only need five gold for half a stack of wool and then rush to the team next to you (solos match speaking). You could’ve easily took them down.

Sure the match would be fast pace, but the gamemode or minigame could die out fairly quickly because of the feeling of unfairness.

2 Likes