Kill Leader Statue

If they are to ever add more SkyWars levels in the future. I feel like an idea that would be cool would be you can get customizable statue characters so when you get kill leader you can change how it stand and looks. For example at SkyWars level 100 you can customize your statue so it’s holding a crown over its head if you become kill leader.

4 Likes

This seems like a pretty cool idea.

3 Likes

I don’t know about customizable stuff, but unlockables like pedestals or crowns in your head would be interesting to see when you’re a kill leader if Skywars ever updates to level 100

3 Likes

I like the idea, but it heavily favors those who are really good at pvp. It wouldn’t be a feature that casual players would see very much. I think Hive wants to keep their gameplay very inclusive to all players so I’m not sure if something like this would be accepted.

That’s like saying we should remove all level unlocks. It’s just a cosmetic that you can get when you level up

A casual player can reach a higher level and see their cosmetics. A casual player may not be able to get kill leader often to see their cosmetics. Also, pocket edition players and controller players will not be able to get kill leader as often as keyboard and mouse players. Level is obtainable no matter what you’re skill level is so I don’t think level unlocks are exclusive to dedicated players.

I get kill leader a decent amount and I’m on mobile, I just have to hope that everyone else is cheeks. As a very unskilled mobile player I like the idea of a customizable kill leader statue.

1 Like