Kill cap in Treasure Wars

You non-level 50ers are going to downvote this into oblivion, but oh well.

Idea: Add a kill limit/cap in TW.

More info: This issue has recently come to my attention after reading @zKrizZz ’s thread and witnessing a spawnkilling.

The incentive to spawnkill is XP. You don’t see level 50s spawnkilling(or rarely, if they want stats) because they don’t need XP anymore. If there was a kill XP cap, the incentive would be lessened.

The cap should be put at an amount slightly over what an average person could legitmately get, for example; 15 - 20. I know some people camp middle and get more than that amount and it could be “unfair” but you could say the same for coins in MM. No one’s complaining though. It would also prompt people to actually play the game(rushing and breaking treasures).

I don’t know what you guys think, but it seems quite unfair that someone can level up quickly by camping middle; albeit it being legitimate.

So, here’s a poll:

Are you level 50 in Treasure Wars?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you think this is a good idea?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

again, we can vote twice.

1 Like

argh if I changed it within the first five minutes :confused:

1 Like

what if someone has a really annoying treasure? you have to kill them multiple times before getting their treasure.

What I mean, is you don’t get any more XP from killing after the cap is reached. Like murder mystery’s coin cap.

They can still be killed.

3 Likes

This makes sense, as long as it’s just like murder where once you reach the cap, it tells you and you don’t get xp.

2 Likes

This.

1 Like

ohhhh im stupid

That’s exactly what he meant in his post.

And @Ryan, the next time you make a poll make sure to change the poll type first.

1 Like

15-20 seems a little low but I see where you are going,

Wait is it xp cap or kill cap? Nvm you answered this lol

In my opinion, this is just pointless. If a user wants to spawnkill for XP , let them and report them. Its their fault for not reading the rules.

The rules aren’t in game though, some people might not know about them… I didn’t know spawnkilling was bad until I joined the discord and heard it was against the rules.

1 Like

Understandable, but to anyone it would be basic knowledge at least in my own eyes. It would be nice that they added that besides the teaming in solo’s or other teams teaming with others, we get the point.

1 Like

Where you’re going at here is like saying there isn’t any need for an anticheat because you’re reporting to the admins.

3 Likes

Well you can’t really make an anti-cheat for spawnkilling. And the anticheat is pretty crappy at the moment, so we all need to report stuff to the admins either way.

3 Likes

You could, by implementing aspects into the game.

1 Like

You “could.” killing is part of the game and can’t really be “tracked” as if I killed 4 people in TW squads and get kicked or banned, well that could cause a lot of issues. So if the Hive wants to implement it, go ahead. It won’t be easy.

1 Like

By that, I mean with the kill cap idea. Removing the incentive is a much better way.

4 Likes