Add in the "No kill credit due to spawn killing"

Not a bad idea!! This could be a great solution to spawn killing.

3 Likes

I think that it should be a counter then when 5 or 6 seconds pass by, you can kill more

no, the xp cap after 20 kills should be enough, what if you’re solo killing a trios team?

also in still confused on how 3+ kills is spawn killing?

What if it’s 3+ kills on a person in a certain timespan. Like if you kill someone 3 times in a span of 15 seconds, it would be considered spaw killing.

3 Likes

well i don’t really know what the kill cap should be
i am fine with anyone adding on

see this

i think that there should just be a kill xp cap, like in mm (coin xp cap)

Not really related but R.I.P Ryan :pensive:

3 Likes

wait what happened…

He was banned for 1000 years (literally)

1 Like

He was banished from these heavens for a thousand years.

You should stan Ryan, fight me

do you know why? If you want to message me here you can.

A few minor flags, i think, like a joke post and off topics(thats what ive been told)

i think he made a profile post on you though

1 Like

LOL. I don’t even care if there was a post. Someone made a post about me on the bedwars forums for standing up to my opinion about a youtuber that should be banned

No, ryan made a profile post on your profile

also did i ask why and what

oooo. I didn’t even read it most likely. Target3dgaming is who i was arguing about

ryan is supreior???

Also what did target do?

basically abuses loads of glitches. Also what’s your forums account name on hypixel

I think 3 kills is a bit low, but you wouldn’t get xp after you kill a player 5 times, which I know is a bit high but this should prevent extreme spawnkilling

3 Likes

i feel like a kill xp cap on each player would be good aswell

2 Likes

ngl 5 kills isnt’t high. I think it’s kind of low considering you will face some sweaty player where you trade hits