Kick Players in the Hub instead of displaying the kick screen

So if players were kicked to the hub instead of just displaying the kicked screen, it might say, Errorcode: Woodpecker, this could honestly save up some time especially for players that are in low-end devices that take time for loading the server. This can also reduce annoyance since you’re not getting kicked entirely frome the server, only the game, this has happened to me, I was annoyed when I get kicked out of the game if I try to phase walls using E-Pearls, and I also had to spend like a minute to load the server again.

1 Like

Heya!

The kick message you have described is actually related to the Hives anti-cheat. As long as you haven’t been breaking the rules you will be free to rejoin the server and carry on playing.
I understand your frustration, but we are always working on our anti-cheat. It is updated everyday and improved upon by the Hives specific anti-cheat developer.

1 Like

If you don’t do that you won’t get kicked :+1:

3 Likes

I mean, that’s what your punishment is for triggering the anti cheat. It’s nothing major, as it can make mistakes, but it is still a punishment to discourage exploiting/hacking. Also, phasing through walls with epearls probably falls under that

Is phasing through blocks with e pearls on cs allowed since it is not affecting anyone?

According to this support article, all rules but chat and hacking rules don’t apply to custom servers, unless the host wants them to.

1 Like