Keep Old Current Great Features: Manor And Mega Please:

Can we keep Manor and Mega, as players will be very sad if they go? It’s a pivotal role in Bedwars, and if you keep it, it won’t ever go out of popularity. Another suggestion is to increase the number of players in parties if you like to make Mega more exciting, to 12 players per party, and for YTs, it can go up to 16. I think it would be a nice addition. Up to you. Finally, if that’s okay, I’d like to increase the maximum number of friends to 400. Given that the server is increasing in popularity due to generational change. If you like to say anything, I’m all ears.

manor i do not like it i love mega if it get remove i will cry MAKE MEGA STAY

1 Like

Both is better than one.

Manor was supposed to be removed at the start of Season 3, and here we are. There’s a decent chance that Mega is staying for Season 4, but I don’t know about Manor.

7 Likes

It’s possible mega stays forever but manor… :saluting_face: was a flop

Mega is horrible

This is true

1 Like