Just build update

Just build should have some form of copy and paste. I believe it is the only way to build an environment for my builds in the 10 minutes I have. I try and use all of the space I get in my build to make a atmosphere, but that can dramatically delay or get rid of my time to build. It would be great if I could have 3 original types of trees and then I could put any were to make a forest, or a mountain I could use to make a Mountain range in a he background of my build. It would allow so much. Just think of the mega build. I know i might be asking to much for a game that get like 2000 people on average. But if there was an update like this it would make all of the builders from other severs to join. Also why do the pvp games always get updates, but not non pvp ones. And please please just made a vote for a subject. If treasure wars and sky wars have votes why not just build. I just hate joining a game and get a subject I hate. And if you want all of the subjects to be use, then do the Mario kart vote System. When you vote it adds it to a list with the other votes and then it pick one at random. But it would be most likely that the better subjects would win, but there is still a change that the unpopular ones get picked. Just please.

First: welcome to the forums @StarWarsVenator!

Second: Maybe not any copy and pasting. This would be nice for some players, but just build is what you build in a certain amount of time. I don’t think we should have pre-made builds, as these would be an advantage for some players. Plus, people who build things in JustBuild use their imagination, and build what they want in 5 or 10 minutes. I think JustBuild doesn’t really need this update, just because it might not be the best to other players. But, I love the idea of voting!

I’m not asking for pre made builds. I’m asking for the ability to copy a build that you have made during the time limit. And then you could paste that build ( the one you made during the game time) ever were in your plot. Sorry if I was unclear.

1 Like

Well then, this is a better idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t forget to vote on your suggestion!

1 Like

Are you a moderator or admin from the hive?

no lol
but You can Excellence between the member and moderator And it’s he’s next to their profile picture Expressions be like that :
helper :
Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٤٠١_٢٣٣٨٢١
Moderator :
Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٤٠١_٢٣٤٠١٣
hive team :
Screenshot_٢٠٢١٠٤٠١_٢٣٣٩٤٠

Welcome to the forums! (Btw, I like your name :slight_smile: )

I don’t think copy and pasting would be a great suggestion as it would just make for continuous wins for the people who actually do copy and paste objects and it wouldn’t even be fair. Also, some people might not have built something on the topic chosen and some have, so it wouldn’t be balanced. The time limit encourages you to try something new every time as the topic can sometimes be the same, which adds variety. I think environmental background would be a nice idea (where you can’t build). But, the build area should 100 percent be your deciding. I think voting would be an awesome idea! Voting would be really hard to put into the game, but would still be doable.

Overall, I don’t mind this suggestion as a whole, but I don’t think copy and pasting an object would be that great. Love the voting idea though!

Ok, from my understanding you believe that a copy and paste feature would cause massive skill gap. Or you many have thought that the copy and paste idea would move from game to game. First I understand that the average player many not know of a copy and paste feature existing, heck even now the average player seems not a to know of the /floor command, but if there was a form of item that had the list of the commands, I think that it would be commonly used. Second if you thought that I was thinking of builds moving game to game that you the player had made, well that’s not the case. I thought that only builds from the time limit could be copy and pasted.